Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Holiday Newsletter for 2008






Happy Holidays
from Our Family to Yours












2009 will be here
before you know it.


Well,
as this crazy year of 2008 comes to a close, I like to go over
the highlights if this year for me. First, I made a big move
living in a new town and a new way of life compared to Chicago.
I don’t think I will ever regret the move financially, but
spiritually, I felt little homesick very quickly. And with the
crazy gas prices over the summer, I couldn’t travel as much
as I wanted to. When I finally got my son ready for pre-school, I
felt that it was time for me to do the same. One of the best
decisions I made this year. It feels good to expand my
boundaries, and start taking this to the next level, since I’m
such a techy person.


What’s
next?


So, what do have planned for 2009? Well, of
course you have the weight loss thing to consider, and I’m
preparing for that as we speak. I didn’t overdo it this
holiday season, but this summer was the worst for me. I don’t
know why I gained more over the summer than winter. I can only
say that it could have been stress. Let’s see if this
“Time for Change” theme song will play for awhile as
a #1 hit!






Holiday
Last Minute Online Shopping Tips



By
making a shopping list, creating — and sticking to —
a realistic budget



 




  • Shop
    around.



  • Read
    sale ads carefully.



  • Consider
    your time and travel costs.



  • Look
    for price-matching policies.



  • Go
    online. Check out websites that compare prices.



  • Carefully
    consider bargain offers that are based on purchases of
    additional merchandise.



  • Clip
    coupons.



  • Ask
    about sale adjustments.



  • Staying
    on Track



  • Regardless
    of how you pay for your purchases, remember to:



  • Keep
    track of your spending.



  • Save
    your receipts.



  • Ask
    for gift receipts.



  • Ask
    about refund and return policies.



  • Keep
    good records.



  • Ship
    early.



  • Keep
    an eye on your wallet. .



More
Info at
Federal
Trade Commission’s website
.


Save some money with your Xmas shopping
with cash back on your purchases



.














































No comments: