Saturday, January 10, 2009

Great week, but weekend sucks

Well, my weight loss goals are on point, I'm keeping a steady pace, and didn't have any episodes of starvation. However, it's been awhile since I've been hungry. I didn't notice I haven't let myself get to the point of hunger in awhile, I just ate even when I wasn't hungry. That's bad.

This weekend is not going the way I wanted to though. I'm having some technical issues for school, and it's really frustrating. So much in fact, that I'm in a bad mood. Can't get out of this funk, because this problem has been ongoing for the past three days. I will get back into the swing of things, and try to pull an allnighter with my readings and study. I'm falling behind on making appointments as well (personal not business) and I have to get things together. My son has way to much energy today and getting into things, so that doesn't help my mood.

It's very slippery outside, so driving in those conditions on a weekend is not what I call fun, no matter how much I want to get out. *sigh*

Also having problems with an order from ebay, and the seller is not responding. I hope I haven't been had.

So much to do.. so little time. Don't you hate those moments, even though time has not changed, you let things get kinda crazy at the last minute, and you do you best, but your mood can make it better or worse.

http://philena.biz

No comments: